Welcome to the 2018 Tucson Appliance TSPL for Kids.
We would like to thank all the parents and kids for their interest and participation. We are looking forward to a great summer! See you soon!
TSPL for KIDS Registration Payment
All games are played at The Gregory School – located at 3231 N Craycroft Rd in Tucson AZ.
2018 League Policy
- Players must at all times adhere to the standards of professional conduct and good sportsmanship.
- The league will uphold a zero tolerance policy towards unacceptable behavior such as profanity, fighting, or flagrant and intentional fouls.
- Players involved in these infractions will receive immediate and permanent ejection from the league.
- Players, Coaches, and Referees will demonstrate mutual respect towards each other during league games.
- Players must notify the league at least 2 days prior to being absent for their teams scheduled game.
- After 2 unexcused absences a player can and will be dropped from his team’s roster and replaced with a player from the league’s reserve list.
- Players and Coaches are strongly encouraged to be professional at all times and friendly with fans. Players are expected to sign autographs, conduct TV and radio interviews when requested.
- All players are responsible for their uniform equipment and must see that it is returned for laundry service after each game.
- Players must check in for their scheduled games by half time of the previous game. The league reserves the right to substitute players in cases of lateness or absence.
Parents please be advised that all players will be seated in our designated area in the gym immediately following their game. It will be your responsibility to present yourself to our staff at this area to pick up your child.
If you have any questions please contact Carl Graham @ email@example.com