Welcome to the 2019 TSPL for Kids.
All games are played at The Gregory School – located at 3231 N Craycroft Rd in Tucson AZ.
2019 League Policy
- Players must at all times adhere to the standards of professional conduct and good sportsmanship.
- The league will uphold a zero tolerance policy towards unacceptable behavior such as trash talk, bullying, profanity, fighting, flagrant and or intentional fouls.
- Players involved in these infractions will receive immediate and permanent ejection from the game and possibly the league.
- Players, coaches, referees and spectators will demonstrate mutual respect towards each other at all times.
- Parents please notify the league staff at least 2 days prior to your child being absent for their teams scheduled game.
- After 2 unexcused absences a player can and will be dropped from his team’s roster and replaced with a player from the league’s reserve list.
- Spectators are strongly encouraged to be positive at all times. Comments directed towards players or officials will not be tolerated
- All players are responsible for their uniform equipment and must see that it is returned for laundry service after each game.
- Players must check in for their scheduled games by half time of the previous game. The league reserves the right to substitute players in cases of lateness or absence.
- When picking up your child please come into the gymnasium as we do not allow the children to wait outside.
If you have any questions please contact Carl Graham @ email@example.com