Welcome to the 2017 Tucson Appliance TSPL for Kids.
The league takes place June 17th – July 30th with games every Saturday and Sunday.
We would like to thank all the parents and kids for their interest and participation. We are looking forward to a great summer! See you soon!
Clausen Moore Law Firm
|Buffalo Wild Wings|
|Dylan Dress||Jamila Neal||Isaac Diaz|
|Mateo Guera||Julian Grijalva||Nicholas Del Bosque|
|Shamar Salnicky||Carson Moore||Marcos Fuentes|
|Alfred Ruiz||Fabian Benitez||Izick Ruiz|
|Kamden Gambrell||Nathan Monroe||Jordan Prince|
|Trevor Garcia||Victor Yevzerov||Pedro Lopez|
|Adrian Perez||Hessick Eason||Brevin Koch|
|Morelia Sanchez||Spencer Kyte||Jesus Gonzalez|
|Manny Bracamonte||Anthony Santiago||Titus Palmer|
|Anthony Lopez||Braeden Banwart||Connor Bailey|
|Pima Federal||Tucson Appliance|
|JJ Salkowski||Tajohn Cook|
|Alana Felix||Davontah Guillory|
|Annelise Felix||JD Amado|
|JaQuez Tyree||Xaimarie Jones|
|Jacob Molina||Jake Lupo|
|Marcus Coleman||Kellen Bookman|
|Paul Olivares||Noah Moreno|
|JT Vold||Hako Kaplan|
|Karl Graham||Aiden Garcia|
|Quinten Jenkins||Daniel Navarro|
A Special Thank You
The TSPL is very grateful for the support of Betsy Bruce and the Bruce Foundation and the Tucson Conquistadores. These organizations have both made generous donations to the kids league that have allowed us to reduce our $50 league fee down to only $25! We sincerely appreciate their support of the children of Tucson. If you would like to express your thanks as well, feel free to email them below.
All games are played at The Gregory School – located at 3231 N Craycroft Rd in Tucson AZ.
2017 League Policy
- Players must at all times adhere to the standards of professional conduct and good sportsmanship.
- The league will uphold a zero tolerance policy towards unacceptable behavior such as profanity, fighting, or flagrant and intentional fouls.
- Players involved in these infractions will receive immediate and permanent ejection from the league.
- Players, Coaches, and Referees will demonstrate mutual respect towards each other during league games.
- Players must notify the league at least 2 days prior to being absent for their teams scheduled game.
- After 2 unexcused absences a player can and will be dropped from his team’s roster and replaced with a player from the league’s reserve list.
- Players and Coaches are strongly encouraged to be professional at all times and friendly with fans. Players are expected to sign autographs, conduct TV and radio interviews when requested.
- All players are responsible for their uniform equipment and must see that it is returned for laundry service after each game.
- Players must check in for their scheduled games by half time of the previous game. The league reserves the right to substitute players in cases of lateness or absence.
Parents please be advised that all players will be seated in our designated area in the gym immediately following their game. It will be your responsibility to present yourself to our staff at this area to pick up your child.
If you have any questions please contact Carl Graham @ firstname.lastname@example.org